The Vintage line of Hardwood Flooring offers five types of flooring structures for different installations and different conditions. The Pioneered structure offers the smallest "micro v" in the industry, which means smaller seams and less dirt build-up. 3/4" (19 mm) Solid hardwood at superior lengths: 10" - 79"* (254 mm - 2007 mm). 3 species, 4 textures, 3 widths, 3 grades and over 30 colors to choose from.
- Colors Available in Smooth: Natural, Godiva, Morroco, Nebula, Oxford, Pegasus, Rembrandt, Slate, Windsor
- Colors Available in Etched: Berkley, Borneo, Maldives, Slate, Tahiti
- Grade: Pioneered
- Wood Species: Maple
- Thickness: 19mm
- Dimensions: 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 1/4"
- Technology: Smooth, Etched
- Product Grade: Estate - clean most consistent in color grade, Select V - color variation and naturally occurring characteristics
- Finish: Semi-Gloss and Pearl
- Edge Style: Micro-bevel
- Install Methods: Nail-down
- Install On: On or Above Grade
- Residential Warranty: 10 Year
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime - relative humidity must be maintained between 40% and 50%
- Manufacture: Vintage