Made by the prestigious Impronta factory of Italy, the Natural Stone series is a high quality unglazed porcelain tile with a contemporary stone look available in a sophisticated range of warm, versatile, tone on tone shades. The Natural Stone series is stocked in 5 colors and 2 sizes, along with coordinating warm & cool tone mosaics. This series is an ideal surface for any commercial or residential application and is LEED compliant, making it a favorable choice for today's eco-friendly projects.
- Color Name: Basaltina, Bianca, Fussena, Lipica, Savana
- Material: Floor - Porcelain
- Dimensions: 12" x 24" , 18" x 18" , 12.5" x 12.5" Mosaic
- Sheet Size: 12..5 x 12.5
- Finish: Unglazed
- PEI (Wear Resistance): N/A
- Variation: V2 Slight Variation
- Frost Resistance: Yes
- MOHS (Scratch Resistance): 6
- Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Slip Resistance: 0.61 / 0.74
- Backer: Mesh Mounted
- Install Methods: Thinset or Adhesive
- Install On: Wall/Floor
- Manufacture: Euro
Stone and Slate Mosaics:
Clean stone mosaics with a neutral cleaner designated safe for natural stone.
Use a clean soft cloth for best results.
Do not use more than the recommended amount of any cleaning product. Change rinse water frequently.
Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids on marble, travertine, bluestone or limestone as these can etch the surface of the stone.