Marmi Imperiali is a magnificent line of glazed & rectified porcelain tile made in Italy. Its splendid, realistic marble vein patterns along with its sophisticated mixture of colours can be incorporated into both classical and contemporary interiors. The “Neoclassico” decorative tile innovatively combines wood and marble to create a unique pattern and is available in both warm and cool tones.
- Color Name: Elegance Striato, Zebrino Gold
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 18" x 36", 24" x 24", 32" x 32", 32" x 72", 24" x 24" (Decorative Accents)
- Finish: Glazed & Rectified
- PEI (Wear Resistance): 5, 4 for Neoclassico
- Variation: V3 Moderate Variation
- Frost Resistance: Yes
- MOHS (Scratch Resistance): N/A
- Thickness: 10 mm
- Slip Resistance: N/A
- Backer: Mesh Mounted
- Install Methods: Thinset or Adhesive
- Install On: Wall/Floor
- Manufacture: Euro
Stone and Slate Mosaics:
Clean stone mosaics with a neutral cleaner designated safe for natural stone.
Use a clean soft cloth for best results.
Do not use more than the recommended amount of any cleaning product. Change rinse water frequently.
Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids on marble, travertine, bluestone or limestone as these can etch the surface of the stone.