So why should Harmony LVP be your next flooring choice?
- Manufactured for heavy commercial use. With our built in anti-bacterial coating, polyurethane coating and heavy commercial wear layer, you can finally cut back on the stress of not knowing whether your floors will be able to handle what life may throw your way. Our anti-bacterial and polyurethane coatings makes Harmony LVP ideal for kitchens or baths.
- Enjoy the pleasures of a stylish ultra matte hardwood floor without all the work and for a fraction of the cost.
Pleasant Under Foot
- Our 5.0 MM overall thickness gets your feet up off the cold subfloor below along with providing extra cushion and sound deadening properties.
- With the ability to install over most existing floors, along with the option of Loose Lay or glue down installation, Harmony LVP allows for a stress free installation.
- No matter your flooring choice, life throws you challenges that can scratch and damage your floor. Harmony LVP makes it easy to replace the damaged areas (with our Loose Lay installation option), saving you time and money.
- Color Choices: Almond Toffee, Driftwood, Thunder Cloud, Autumn Leaf, Weathered Barn, Mohave Sand, Titanium, Barn Barrel, Saltwood, Skyfall Grey, Castlewood, Coconut, Warm Cinnamon, Eiffel Grey, Soft Pearl, Turned Earth, Ginger Root, Marina Grey, Monarch Oak, Chromia, Courtyard Oak, Millenium Oak, Colonial, Boulder Grey, Sea Shell, Mercury
- Collection: Harmony
- Thickness: 5mm
- Dimensions: 7" x 48", 9" x 48", 12" x 24"
- Construction: Virgin Vinyl
- Style: Super Matte Finish (Wire Brushed)
- Carton Size: 23.33 Square Feet
- Finish: 20mil Luxury Vinyl
- Edge Style: Square Edge
- Install Methods: Floating or Glue Down
- Install On: All grade levels
- Finish Warranty: 30 Years
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime
- Manufacture: Creative Options