Carmel Bay's oiled finish look is inspired by old world craftsmanship. The true character of the wood grain is enhanced through the unique thermo treating and double stain process which gives Carmel Bay's 7-7/16" wide plank floor a distinctive visual.
In the thermo process each plank is heated at high temperature which allows the stain to penetrate into the grain of the wood. This locks the stain into the wood which gives the floor an oiled appearance.
In the double stain process each plank is brushed with a white and/or grey wash. This double stain process highlights the original character of the wood grain.
- Color Choices: Diablo Spring, Foggy Pines, Hearst Castle, Los Padres, Point Lobos, Redwood Canyon, White Engret
- Collection: Carmel Bay
- Wood Species: Oak
- Dimensions: 9/16" Thick x 7-7/16" x RL
- Technology: Engineered
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Carton Size: 30.27 sq.ft.
- Finish: Super Matte
- Edge Style: Micro Bevel
- Install Methods: Nail-down or Glue-down
- Install On: On Above or Below Grade
- Finish Warranty: 32 Wear Through
- Structural Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Manufacture: Kraus