The Carlisle Collection's color range is designed to open up small spaces. This classic, wire-brushed European White Oak Collection is offered in contemporary colors. With its ultra-matte finish, Carlisle is beautiful, durable and timeless. Carlisle collection is prepared by lightly brushing the white oak grain. The low gloss stain and finish process achieves a natural European oil finish look, with the added benefit of a no-care, ultra-durable modern enhanced polyurethane. The super-matte surface hides scratches much more effectively than standard urethane finishes. The planks can be installed in any level of the house, including the basement, using any one of the three standard installation methods; glue, float or staple.
- Color Choices: Arctic, Bushwick, Dove Grey, Halston, Hamptons, Jasper, Monterey, Seattle, Verona
- Collection: Carlisle
- Wood Species: White Oak
- Dimensions: 1/2" Thick x 5" Wide
- Technology: Engineered
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Carton Size: 34.45 sq.ft.
- Finish:UV Matte
- Edge Style: Four Sided Micro-bevel
- Install Methods: Float, Glue or Staple
- Install On: On, Above or Below Grade
- Warranty: 25 Year Residential, 5 Year Commercial
- Manufacture: Laurentian