Horizontal construction offers the most traditional bamboo visual and shows the knuckles of the stalk giving the floor a distinctive look.
Bamboo flooring is hard, durable and environmentally friendly! The bamboo grows to a harvest-able length in approximately 6-7 years, unlike hardwood flooring that takes an average of 30 years.
Only 690 square feet available!
- Color Name: Irish Moss
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- Dimensions: 5/8" Thick x 3-3/4" Wide
- Technology: Solid
- Style: Smooth
- Carton Size: 23.8 sq.ft.
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Edge Style: Micro-bevel
- Install Methods: Nail-down or Glue-down
- Install On: On Above or Below Grade
- Finish Warranty: 25 Wear Through
- Structural Warranty: 25 Year
- Manufacture: US Floors